Train With Me
FITNESS COACHING PRICING
1 Week Free Trial!
- 2 sessions per week – $100.00 monthly
- 3 sessions per week – $150.00 monthly
- Unlimited sessions – $175.00 monthly
- Private training 2 sessions a week – $200.00 monthly
- Private training 3 sessions a week – $300.00 monthly
Session Drop-Ins – $10.00 each
Punchcards are available
Ask for details about College/Student Discounts
Having a safe and family friendly environment is important at the Warehouse. While we love and welcome children, is important to establish some guidelines to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for everyone, as well as the enjoyment and full focus of other people’s workout. If you choose to bring your children with you to classes, I need you to enforce the following guidelines with your kids:
1. Children are not allowed on the warehouse floor-No Exceptions. This includes the time before, during and after the workout.
2. ALL gym equipment is off limits to children at ALL times. This includes event planning meetings, yoga, and special events and/or fundraisers.
3. Please bring something to entertain your child during the time you workout. Feel free to bring in toys, books, electronics with headphones, coloring supplies, puzzles, etc. For sanitation and safety reasons, I ask that whatever is brought from home goes back home that day.
4. Children need to be able to be self-entertained and behave appropriately without the need for parent intervention for the entire hour. If your child has too much energy to be confined to one room, likes to climb walls and/or furniture, and needs to work on sharing and cooperation skills then use your best judgement. If you believe they require supervision, please have someone responsible in attendance to supervise them or refrain from bringing them to your workout.
5. No food. We do not know all the allergies and medical issues of others so please no food in the kid’s area.
6. Please keep sick children at home.
Out of respect for other’s in the class it is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that their children are following these guidelines. If a child is a disruption to the class or not staying in the room it is the parent’s responsibility to stop their workout and take care of whatever the issue is immediately. Please do this in a way that is not disruptive to the rest of the class.
Please have a conversation with your children before coming to class so that they understand what is expected of them. I love having families come to the gym together, and are looking out for the safety and enjoyment of everyone. Thanks for your understanding!